VIVI by Flossom is a company incorporated in the Republic of the Philippines.
VIVI by Flossom’s registered address is Flossom Place, N. Averilla St. Brgy. Sta. Lucia San Juan City.
VIVI by Flossom’s objective is to deliver luxurious and elegant floral arrangements to all of our customers and clients, through excellent service and customer care.
By visiting the VIVI by Flossom website or calling our customer services team to place an order, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
For any concerns, questions, or feedback regarding our products, services, or terms and conditions, please contact our customer care team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (0966) 331 2223.
- All products depicted on this website are available in the Philippines.
- All florals are subject to availability.
- In the event that a particular flower is unavailable, our skilled florists will select a suitable substitution based on color and shape, of equivalent or greater value.
- If you would like to discuss the substitution we have made, please contact our customer care team via email at email@example.com or call us on (0966) 331 2223.
- All vase products are subject to availability and acceptance of your order.
- If the vase pictured on our website is unavailable due to stock limitations, we reserve the right to substitute any product required with an alternate product of similar style and equivalent or greater value and quality.
- Where substitution of vases is necessary, we will try to contact you via email or mobile.
- We try to keep the representation of the colors of our products as accurate as possible. However, due to differences between display monitors, along with the natural variations of our products, the colors you see on your screen are intended only as a guide.
Order, Payment & Delivery
- All orders are subject to availability. Flowers may be delivered to you as a bud to ensure longer life.
- When you place an order through our online boutique, you will receive an email (the “Confirmation Email”) confirming that your order has been received and accepted. Confirmation of your payment will be sent via email by Dragonpay. Please ensure you have given us the correct email address and mobile number as this is how we will communicate with you about your order.
- For your order to be processed and delivered on the required date, you must supply us with all the mandatory details requested. Your order will only be processed if full payment details are given on the payment pages provided for us.
- Please also ensure that you provide an accurate address and telephone number to ensure that your orders arrive at the correct location. If the recipient does not open the door or respond to telephone correspondence within 10 minutes of our delivery, drivers reserve the right to leave the premises, and you will be charged for the delivery. We will attempt to leave the flowers either in a secure place or with a neighbor. However, in the event that this is not possible and the recipient is not contactable, the driver is required to return the flowers to our head office, the fee for which you will be charged. An additional fee for the redelivery of the order will be due.
- VIVI by Flossom strives to provide the best service to all our clients. However, despite our best endeavors, unforeseen factors, such as traffic, extreme weather conditions or certain events may prevent us from achieving the full satisfaction of our clients. We will make every effort to ensure that your order is delivered by the agreed time, factoring in all other orders, commitments, and conditions.
- We take special care to ensure that deliveries are made on your scheduled day. It is your responsibility to ensure that an appropriate person is available at the delivery address to receive your order. All prices for delivery include VAT at the current rate unless otherwise stated.
- Standard deliveries are delivered between 9 AM and 6 PM Sunday through Saturday, for both business destinations and residential destinations. Delivery costs can change due to peak days, i.e., holidays.
- Our staff will be happy to quote you a delivery price via telephone or email.
- For same-day delivery, orders must be placed via mobile phone not later than 2 PM.
- On Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, and other special occasions, when demand for flower delivery is at its highest throughout Metro Manila, VIVI by Flossom does not guarantee a time for delivery. We will schedule delivery with our couriers for the earliest available time and will prioritize places of work to ensure that delivery is completed before the end of business hours.
- For instances when delivery cannot be completed due to factors outside of our control, orders may be rescheduled but shall not be eligible for refund.
- Please note that although VIVI by Flossom makes every effort to ensure the safe delivery of your order, we employ the delivery services of third parties and are therefore unable to fully guarantee the safe delivery of either glass, porcelain or ceramic during transport. Such elements are therefore transported at the customer’s own risk.
- VIVI by Flossom seeks to provide quality service and will be the first contact in the event that there is a problem with your delivery either in regards to quality and/or substance. We do monitor our deliveries very closely and it is of the utmost importance to us that they comply with our standards and help us to maintain our reputation. If you have any comments relating to our deliveries or in respect of the orders, please contact our customer care team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (0966) 331 2223.
- Although we work with our delivery partners to do our best to ensure your flowers arrive in perfect condition, on very rare occasions, flowers arrive at their destination damaged as a result of transportation. If the client receives damaged flowers, please contact us within ONE (1) HOUR of receiving your order on (0966) 331 2223. As we are unable to control the environment in which any perishable goods may be placed once delivered, beyond this time limit we cannot offer a refund.
- We may reserve the right to review any instance of damage on a case-by-case basis. However, once the flowers have been accepted by the client and after this first hour, any subsequent damage is the responsibility of the client. Because of their perishable nature, flowers are non-returnable.
- At our discretion, we may offer products at discounted prices from time to time. These offers are only valid from the time that we introduce them until the end date of the offer. They are not applicable to purchases before the offer introduction date or after the offer’s end date.
- In the event that a customer has made a purchase and the price of a product falls or is discounted due to a special offer, the price of the product at the time of purchase shall prevail. We are unable to offer special discounts for purchases that have already been made.
- As our special offers are often presented due to the availability of products, we may change the terms of special offers, or withdraw them altogether, at any time and without prior notice.
- We also reserve the right to offer different personalized special offers and promotions and it will therefore only be possible for the customer in receipt of the special offer to redeem the discount.
- You have the right to cancel an order within a reasonable time, but only before the order becomes an “Accepted Order”. Otherwise, these orders will not be refunded.
- Customers can cancel an order by contacting us. On a case-by-case basis, we reserve the right to agree to cancel any order and will inform you once this has been done. You will not be charged for any orders which have been canceled in accordance with this clause. Any payment made prior to an order being canceled by us will be reimbursed using the same method as used to pay for your order.
- Any order canceled after it becomes an “Accepted Order” will be charged to you. VIVI by Flossom alone will determine whether an order is an “Accepted Order” or not.
- In the event of full cancellation of a confirmed order within the time limits set out above, we will refund your order.
- As we are unable to control the environment into which any perishable goods may be placed once delivered, beyond this time limit we cannot offer a refund or replacement.
- Once flowers have been ordered or an order has been started, we are unable to issue a refund.
- Should an order be refused by the intended recipient, the customer shall not be entitled to a refund.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all delivery details are correct prior to the delivery date. In the event that upon arrival at the given location, an order cannot be delivered due to reasons outside our control (e.g., a hospital department does not accept flowers, the recipient is not known at the address), the customer shall not be entitled to a refund.
- Where there is a query regarding a refund, we will review each case individually and will endeavor to come to a fair and amicable solution. However, VIVI by Flossom’s decision on such matters will be final.